Covid-19 Protocols & General Information
With the course opening on May 4th, 2020 we want to make everyone aware of the new protocols we will be following due to COVID-19.
- If you are feeling ill please do not attend the golf course or clubhouse at all.
- Please maintain 6 feet distancing at all times, whether on the course or in the clubhouse.
- One person per cart, unless you are riding with a member from the same household. We definitely encourage walking as we have a limited number of carts to rent and a very friendly golf course to walk. We apologize that half cart (single rider) prices will not be available on the weekends. Single riders are still welcome but will need to pay full price for the cart. Carts will be sanitized after every use.
- 4 people max per group.
- 10 person limit in the clubhouse. Please follow directions on the floor for safety. Please wait outside if there are already 10 people inside.
- There will be NO bunker rakes, ball washers, club rentals or water fountains available.
- Please DO NOT touch the flagsticks…..pool noodles will be placed in the cups to keep your ball raised, allowing you to manually pick it up.
- EVERYBODY needs to make a tee time. Please do not show up unannounced. We need to keep the flow of people at the clubhouse to a minimum in order to keep EVERYONE safe.
- We would appreciate payment via debit or credit card to keep our staff safe and prevent them from handling cash.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the entrance. Please use it when you enter and exit the clubhouse.
- Scorecards and pencils will be left outside of the clubhouse in a mailbox. We would appreciate it if members would use this, eliminating their need to enter the clubhouse, unless they require a rental cart.
- A small menu of take out food will be available in the coming weeks.
- Leagues and tournaments are currently on a pause. We hope to know more in the coming weeks as to what direction this is going to take. Continue to check our website and/or Facebook page for up-to-date information.
- Any questions or concerns can be directed to RGC’s Facebook page as a direct message and we will reply as soon as possible.
Please be patient with us as we navigate through this. Our goal is to keep everyone safe!
We are grateful to be operating. If we all remain respectful of the guidelines, golf will remain open in Manitoba.
We look forward to a great season!