The Roland Golf Club is a community run organization and has been since its incorporation in 1977. The Board of Directors is made up of local volunteers who work to ensure the clubhouse & golf course remain a part of the community. The RGC relies on its membership base, patronage and donations for annual operating costs.
No amount is too small, every little bit helps! If you would like to contribute to the Roland Golf Club, please contact Dianne: firstname.lastname@example.org
RGC’s 2020 FUNDRAISERS
As of 2017, the Roland Golf Club owns all Pro-Shop inventory. All proceeds directly benefit the club. We have a variety of golf balls, tees, gloves & hats.
Stop by the RGC Clubhouse to peruse the Pro-Shop for all your golf necessities!
FOUR PLAY GOLF LOTTERY
For just $30 per ticket, you are entered to win ALL cash prize draws AND you receive green fees for 18 holes at the four participating golf clubs:
Miami Golf & Country Club | Treherne Delahunt Golf & Country Club
Roland Golf Club | Pilot Mound Town & Country Golf Club
TOTAL PRIZES: $20,000!
5 x $1,000 | 2nd Prize: $5,000 | Grand Prize $10,000
- Green fees cannot be used for tournament or league play
- Must be used in 2020 golf season
- Draw to be held September 19, 2020 @ 6:30pm at the Miami Golf & Country Club
- NW 12-5-7 RM of Thompson
- Attendance is not required, prize winners will be contacted and given 30 days after the draw to claim their prize
- Only 4,000 tickets printed
- Every ticket holder has the right to witness the draw
- Prizes drawn in order of $1,000 prizes, $5,000 prize, $10,000 prize
- All draws open to all ticket holders
- Raffle card must be presented to redeem green fees